Debian server for backups of Windows clients

Hi all!

I'm thinking deploy a Debian backup server using Dirvish (which is based
on rsync --- indeed, we have packaged it in Debian). On previous
occasions I implemented these solutions seamlessly with GNU/Linux
clients, but now I would like add Windows clients.

The idea of using Dirvish is because I had a very good experience.
Besides using rsync with hard links for backups of files that do not
change from backup to the next allows a considerable saving of disk space.

But to use Dirvish with Windows clients I will need to install an SSH
server. I had thought that an alternative would be to use Cygwin, but
was looking for documentation and I have not found any uniform process
to install and configure a Cygwin SSH server on Windows.

I would like to know if anyone has had any experience in this regard
that could share.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Daniel