Re: UEFI bootloaders (was: Re: reasons to ditch LILO before upgrading to jessie?)

On 2016년 7월 11일 오전 6시 11분 41초 GMT+09:00, Joel Roth <joelz@pobox.com> wrote:
>There has been some mention of booting UEFI systems in
>this thread. This appears to be a comprehensive resource:
>
>http://www.rodsbooks.com/efi-bootloaders/index.html
>
>Many bootloaders are covered, and the author also
>mentions his own project, rEFInd
>
>http://www.rodsbooks.com/refind/
>
>cheers,

Good to know UEFI bootloaders!

Still this is off thread, off feedback. Personally i like chromebooks and chromeboxes because they are not use UEFI (except 1st generation such as cr48,alex,...). They are use Coreboot[LinuxBios]. That was important to me to choose hardware. If i wrong, correct me, thanks!

Sincerely,

--
^고맙습니다 감사합니다_^))//