Re: openssl too old and what to do about it

ng0:

> I am in the position where I have to run at least one Debian
> stable based server, and with the recent upgrade of a search
> engine, I can no longer use its proxy functionality.
> This would require a version of OpenSSL which is not available in
> Debian stable at this point.

Which version? Erwan mentioned backports. That includes 1.0.2h (as
opposed 1.0.1t from stable). If the backports version is recent enough
that is the best way to proceed.

J.
--
I think of my genitals more often than my hands, but use them far less.
[Agree]   [Disagree]