imagemagick

Attn. David Wright

Thank you for your help on the issues I encountered. I'll try Aptitude and see if I can refine some removals. I will reinstall the involutarily removed programs and see what happens.
I was garbled on the line trying to say: Firefox-ESR apps/pdf helper default position -which I could not get imagemagick to let go, that is why I had to remove the whole imagemagick package from the PC with some domino effect. Regards, H. E.