Re: Plasma5: After Update right click on desktop not working any more

I installed just libkf5plasma5 (5.23) in my 4 test VMs running Debian testing and confirmed that it appears to have fixed the right click problem.   The test VMs were upgraded this morning.

I just downloaded the libkf5plasma5 deb file and installed it with dpkg -i.  This kept me from adding unstable to the sources.list file and possibly installing some unstable packages that would break other things. https://packages.debian.org can be very helpful.

...Bob