Re: Plasma5: After Update right click on desktop not working any more

On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 21:28:03 +0200
Hans <hans.ullrich@loop.de> wrote:

Hello Hans,

>Hi Brad,
>> Can't find that package anywhere in Debian.  Do you, perhaps, mean
>> libkf5plasma5?
>Yes, sorry,. was a typo.

Easily done;  I've done it myself many times.

{snip}
>P.S. I suppose, you are involved, so please tell the other developers

Only in that I've been reading the relevant thread.

>of my results. :) Would be nice!

Consider it done.  Also, I've updated libkf5plasma5 here.  I can confirm
your findings.  Thanks for taking the time to pin down the culprit.

--
 Regards  _
I'd hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain