Re: Plasma5: After Update right click on desktop not working any more

Hi Brad,
> Can't find that package anywhere in Debian.  Do you, perhaps, mean
> libkf5plasma5?

Yes, sorry,. was a typo.

> >At the moment I try to downgrade all packages back to testing-versions
> >(5.22), except for libplasma5.
>
> That leaves you with a version mis-match;  Downgrading all but that one
> package may leave you with some problems.  I suggest keeping everything
> at the same version.  It probably doesn't matter which one.

I downgraded only that one, which I installed from unstable during my
testings. See my mails before.
The other ones are left by 5.23, which are the original versions in
debian/testing. So I have an original debian/testing except the only package
(libkf5plasma5 Version 5.23) from unstable.

Adding this package into the debian/testing repo will fix the system.

Hurray!!!

Best regards

Hans

P.S. I suppose, you are involved, so please tell the other developers of my
results. :) Would be nice!