Re: Plasma5: After Update right click on desktop not working any more

> It may be necessary to log out and back in to ensure that the new
> packages are used rather than the ones already loaded.

The buggy package is libplasma5 Version5.22

At the moment I try to downgrade all packages back to testing-versions (5.22),
except for libplasma5.

It costs some time. as I am doing it manually ( I am not exprienced with
shell-scripts).

Hans