Re: Plasma5: After Update right click on desktop not working any more

On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 19:16:06 +0200
Hans <hans.ullrich@loop.de> wrote:

Hello Hans,

>That's nice to hear! The situation is heavy, as it has a major effect
>on the usability of plasma.

TBH, I've not found it to be a great hindrance.  There is a solution, if
you're prepared to try (risk?) it,  See;

https://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2016/07/msg00020.html

That message details the changes necessary to get Plasma working
correctly.  I will say though, I've not done it.  Further, you may have
different packages selected so if you *do* try the method suggested,
you're pretty much on your own, should it fail.

--
 Regards  _
Cocaine, heroin, I never use speed, I never put the needle in