Re: Guygyyiy g the same time I see you e

On Monday 04 July 2016 20:40:07 Glenn Holmer wrote:
> On 07/04/2016 12:38 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> > On Monday 04 July 2016 19:37:10 Doug wrote:
> >> Is it legal to send encrypted messages over the Internet?
> >
> > Is it sensible to reply to spam???
> >
> > Lisi
>
> Is it sensible to blame spam on the list subscribers?

Who is doing so??

> I'm on lists for
> several distros, and none of them have as much as there is here. It's
> also not sensible to suggest that it's because other lists are losing
> valid messages due to false positives, as you did earlier.

Where and when did I so complain?  I don't recall even thinking it, let alone
writing it.  But replying to spam makes the spam filters' job harder.

> If that were
> the case, people would be complaining that their messages didn't reach
> the list.
>
> There's a problem with spam on this mailing list.

And?  What are you going to do about it?  And if nothing, what is the point of
complaining?

Lisi