Re: Guygyyiy g the same time I see you e

On 07/04/2016 12:38 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Monday 04 July 2016 19:37:10 Doug wrote:
>> Is it legal to send encrypted messages over the Internet?
>
> Is it sensible to reply to spam???
>
> Lisi

Is it sensible to blame spam on the list subscribers? I'm on lists for
several distros, and none of them have as much as there is here. It's
also not sensible to suggest that it's because other lists are losing
valid messages due to false positives, as you did earlier. If that were
the case, people would be complaining that their messages didn't reach
the list.

There's a problem with spam on this mailing list.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)