Plasma5: After Update right click on desktop not working any more

Hi folks,

if you are using KDE (plasma5) in testing, be warned: after an update, the
right mouse button does not work any more in the desktop (i386 and amd64)

It is partly still working in the taskbar, fully working in dolphin, but
neither working on the desktop or the desktop folder widget.

So be warned: If you need those functions, do NOT upgrade.

I already filed a bugreport, but I suppose, to the wrong package (plasma5-
framework).

If someone knows more, I will be happy, if he could point me to the correct
package.

Thanks!

Best

Hans