Adding condition on package version pinning (example case: linphone)

Hi,

I am on Stretch and the default linphone version is unusable for me (I got reported bugs #743494). However Jessie's version works, so I pinned it in /etc/apt/preferences:

Package: linphone*
Pin: release n=jessie
Pin-Priority: 1001

However, the version is quite old (e.g. lacks of ZRTP support). Is it possible to put a condition such that it should prioritize version 3.6.1-2.4 (jessie) over 3.6.1-2.6 (current on stretch), but upgrade if >= 3.7 becomes available on stretch repositories?

Cheers,
Francesco