Re: catastrophe - but how? Aptitude goes mad

On Friday 01 July 2016 17:39:57 Curt wrote:

> >> He didn't write that.
> >
> > No, you wrote it and I accidentally snipped a line when replying. But
> > now we know why the manual for grep 2.20-4.1 says something different
> > for -r/-R from the one for grep 2.12. An assessment will have to be
> > made whether the knowlege gained outweighs the information not present.
>
> Just get your attributions straight is all, buddy.

> >> You'll have to ask Heinrich.
> >
> > Heinrich? I mailed the list, not Henrique de Moraes Holschuh. You too
> > are welcome to offer an opinion.
>
> If you're curious about his suggestion, why not ask him?  Seems simple
> and straightforward, but with you people you just never know.

Because then the answer might be private too, and this is a public thread.  I
would obviously be interested in the answer,  and many others might be too.
Not to mention that it would be useful for the archives and that Henrique
might not want to be bothered privately.

Lisi