Re: Konqueror - security hole or bug?

Don't know, if javascript is involved. This behaviour never appeared with any
other browser, just konqueror.

However, it might be related to the nvidia-driver (I am pointing to the well
known "konsole" bug with nvidia-driver).

On the other hand, even, when it is indeed related to the nvidia-driver, then
IMO it is a security problem. Who knows, what data is sent in the background!

I hope, other people read this first message and check, if their systems behave
strange as mine. Maybe some people did still not notice it.

This behaviour now appears since about half a year!

Hans