Re: GNOME 3.20 dropped support for tap-to-click?

Am 02.06.2016 um 11:43 schrieb Francois Gouget:

> Since the upgrade to GNOME 3.20.1 I lost tap-to-click in GNOME.
> I cannot reestablish it in gnome-control-center as that only offers to
> switch the left and right buttons.

> Does anyone know of a workaround to that?
>
> Note that:
> * xserver-xorg-input-libinput is installed.

Do you have xserver-xorg-input-synaptics installed? If that driver is
available it takes precedence over libinput
See /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/

Uninstalling xserver-xorg-input-synaptics should make sure libinput is
used and should give you tap-to-click back.

universe are pointed away from Earth?