Mitel Users

Hi,

Would you be interested in Acquiring Mitel Users List for your marketing campaigns?

We also have Other Technology Users Like: Skype, Google Hangouts, FreeConferenceCall.com, Facetime, RingCentral, ShoreTel, Jive Hosted VoIP, Avaya, Viber, Vonage and many more…

Information: Name, Title, Email, Phone Number, Company name, Web Address, Physical Address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Employee and revenue).

Industry: Healthcare, Telecom, manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Pharmacy, Software, Retail, Real Estate, Construction, Energy, Government, Banking, Legal, Transportation, Wholesale, Agriculture, Business Service, Marketing, Education, Hospitality And Media Internet.

Please review and let me know your thoughts.

Regards,

Kaitlyn Williamson

Sales Executive

To opt out please response REMOVE