Re: exim4 - tls errors [SOLVED]

deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> writes:

> Kamil Jońca wrote:
>
>> kjonca@poczta.onet.pl (Kamil Jońca) writes:
>>
>> some background
>> 1. with exim 4.87 tls_advertise_hosts defaults to *.
>> 2. also MAIN_TLS_ADVERTISE_HOSTS (main/03_exim4-config_tlsoptions)
>> 3. to get rid this message (excet to create certificate)
>> tls_advertise_hosts should be _empty_.
>>
>> so set
>> MAIN_TLS_ADVERTISE_HOSTS= ""
>> works.
>>
>> Yes, I should read exim documentation earlier. :)
>>
>> KJ
>>

> This is not exactly correct. As statedbefore setting MAIN_TLS_ENABLE=false
> should skip the whole block of settings related to SSL/TLS.
> No idea why you should touch the supplementary config files.

Because I do not want to disable tls completly - I want to use tls whe
exim acts as client. But I do not want tls when my clients connect to
exim.(Its a home machine configured to use smarthosts)

KJ

--
http://stopstopnop.pl/stop_stopnop.pl_o_nas.html
We are so fond of each other because our ailments are the same.