Re: Annoying pop-up window

On 04/10/2016 02:08 PM, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 1:29 PM, Renaud OLGIATI
<renaud@olgiati-in-paraguay.org <mailto:renaud@olgiati-in-paraguay.org>>
wrote:

    On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 18:06:19 +0100
    Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk <mailto:brad@fineby.me.uk>> wrote:

    > Look at "Device Notifier settings" or whatever your chosen DE calls it.

    Running XFCE, I find nothing about the pop-up window in either
    Notifications, or in Removable Drives and Media  ;-3(

I'm on XFCE and don't see this popup behavior.  Under Settings, Session
and Startup, Advanced, are you starting any GNOME or KDE services? I'm
not, so possibly that's the reason.

I'm running XFCE as well. If the popup to alert me to media being inserted were to happen correctly, I'd be bragging about it. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html