Re: Changing Window Title in Putty

On 10/04/2016 04:24, Andrew McGlashan wrote:

On 10/04/2016 6:12 AM, Aero Maxx wrote:
I only have ssh access to the server, no gui.
Umm, the instruction looks very good for putty as you asked for.

Which version of putty are you using and what type of machine are you
running it from?

A.

That maybe the case but it's nothing something in putty that I need to change.

When I use the same putty client to log into both a debian 8 server and a fedora server, the fedora one has the window title how I want it, the debian server has the window title different.

So I must need to change a file on debian surely else why would they be different when using the same putty client and having it configured the same for both servers.

Thanks,
Daniel.

---