Re: Live CD - boot option for static IP?

On Sun 03 Apr 2016 at 10:46:23 +0100, Ron Leach wrote:

> Is there a 'boot option' that I can add to the Live CD boot command line
> that will let me set a static IP?

It would appear not. Bug #785345 is possibly relevant:

> If there is, where should I be looking for the definitive syntax of the IP
> address setting?
>
> I'd be very grateful for any advice

In the time it might take you to decide you are on a loser you could
have installed a minimal Debian to the same USB stick, installed extra
packages, set up a static stanza in /e/n/i and done what you want to.