OT But Still: Who has Ian's Computer(s)?

Hi...

Gábor's question, "What is cisco-sccp?" [1], just triggered a thought.
Who has Ian's [2] computers? Were they preserved in their last used
state as one might surely expect to be done with respect to someone of
his tech value and history?

Most unhumbly... if it has not already been done, his daily, personal
equipment needs scrutinized for ANY signs of stealth.... *leeching*
type _intrusion_ that would have occurred from within a few feet of
his home.

It's a no-brainer that his equipment was likely scoured for last days
of correspondence but not necessarily for whether he had been [jail
broken] by neighbors somehow. I'm talking about just out right [tick
ant] "leeching", NOT "espionage" type behavior....

As a potential... explanation.

Just thinking out loud.

Cindy :)

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2016/04/msg00123.html

[2] Wed, 2 Feb 94 19:16 PST with Ian saying, "[A]fter Mike and I open
a PO Box tomorrow we're going to announce the existence of <whatever
the Debian organization is named these days>."

Cindy-Sue Causey

* The Shadow Knows..... *