Re: running Linux without display

Le 03/04/2016 07:45, Stefan Monnier a écrit :
screen reader does not start and I don't get to login prompt yet.

I still have no idea what you're trying to do.
IIUC you have a machine without a display, yet you want to run a screen
reader.  What have you done that would make you hope you'd get a screen
reader and/or a login prompt?

         Stefan

IMHO, the "without display" should read "without monitor connected".

I was not clear for me neither at the beginning :-)

a screen reader reads memory, not actual display, so it should work. Of course, debugging should be easier with a monitor connected and some people in front able to see it :-)

jdd