Disable knotify sounds using xfce

Hello all,

I use Xfce, but I also like having a few KDE apps installed (namely, k3b, konquest and a few others, but the problem here pertains to knotify in general). I haven't the full KDE desktop and I don't want it. I'm on a up-to-date stretch/sid amd64. When playing konquest, for example, each time a dialog pops up, knotify plays a sound regardless of my sound volume settings (worse, it raises the sound volume).

There used to be a systemsettings command I could run from terminal to adjust those KDE settings, but now the command is systemsettings5 and the window it shows does not include icons to manage sound settings anymore. It only contains three icons: shortcuts under Workspace section and Settings + Connectivity under Network section. Needless to say, they aren't what I need.

How do I tell KDE apps to avoid playing sounds on notifications?