Re: Does anyone know how to configure a Brother MFC-J5720DW with cups?

Den 11. mars 2016 19:36, skrev Lisi Reisz:
I have been reading this thread a bit at a time.  I am bemused.  Why, if you
want life simple, and Free, etc., go for an AIO, which are notoriously
troublesome?  Why not go for a simple Brother laser printer?  (If you want
Brother.)

Actually, I need scanning more frequently than I need printing. The scanner works perfectly without any proprietary software on my PC. I have still not printed anything.

Jarle