Re: Does anyone know how to configure a Brother MFC-J5720DW with cups?

Le 13/03/2016 20:12, David Wright a écrit :

As I said, you're in a different price bracket. Guessing by what I've
seen, it's partly because PDF printing tends to come with lasers
and ethernet, ie for office documents, not home photographs.

but did you really try to send a pdf to your printer? only need to remove most of the paper to prevent loss if it don't fit :-)

this airprint feature is surprising

jdd