do not know how to report this bug

I recently made a 8.3 netinstall cd and went through the installation process (with encryption). After installation was done it rebooted and the password prompt came up. I tried entering my password several times, failing each time, even though I am sure I entered it correctly most of the time.

I then re-inserted the 8.3 netinstall cd and using rescue mode, I was able to successfully enter the password and mount the drive in 'rescue mode'. I am new to Linux so i wasn't sure how to fix it from there.

I then made a 7.9 netinstall cd and installed with encryption to test if my hardware was at fault. This time I was able to successfully enter my password and boot my encrypted OS.

BTW my password consisted of upper case, lower case and numbers.