Re: Automounting query

On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 09:31:26 +0000
Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Would a kind soul remind me the invocation needed to have removable
> > > drives automount to /media/label instead of /media/user/label ?

> > Is this a GNOME problem??
> Or a systemd one?

Neither; non-systemd jessie, with XFCE.

I remember doing a modification on my system shortly after installing a couple years ago, completely forgot what; and now I need to do the same on an install for Eldest Daughter.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
     See, these two penguins walked into a bar, which was really stupid,
                  'cause the second one should have seen it.