Re: sexist content in the package openclipart2-png

David Niklas wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Jan 2016 15:09:34 Gene Heskett wrote:

>> > I don't remember Supertuxkart objectifying women to the extent of
>> > equating them with pasta. :-/
>> >
>> > Lisi
>>
>> Being a long term DM-II diabetic, I'd like to see any images of pasta,
>> which I should not eat, excised from all of these image packages,
>> thereby removing the temptation. :-]>
>
> You two are really funny.
> This thread is kinda funny too, don't you guys have more productive things
> to do then argue?
> How about standing on your head and spitting pasta!?
> My mother used to be concerned that my brother's Bionicles (LEGO plastic
> figures), were standing in embarrassing positions (really).
> She was afraid it would destroy my brothers self image (he was crazy
> about them).
>
> David

I also read their postings with pleasure ... you should ask them about their
age and this will explain everything ;-)

I hope they will be delivering more delightful postings in the future

I asked myself the same question (about productive things) reading the OPs
first mail and also some other mails ...

It looks like some people are really willing to have the world think and act
like they do. All they can do is prohibit and moralize about others ...
like the Holy Church did for ages.
But they never understand what the Church did understand finally that one
should be enlightened to follow God.
The same here if you are not enlightened ... even if we "prohibit [...]
sexism - like describing women as men's toys" , they still will be lost and
nothing will change.
In fact it will get worse. And it is getting worse. People seek to follow
rules and not their heart and mind, because they do not have any.
But well ... people do not understand so many things so often ... and
libraries are full with so many books, so one do not know where to start.
About the moslems I do not even want to start writing - they are so far from
enlightenment as we are from Mars.
But we want to be politically correct right?

regards