Re: Mounting a Windows Share

On Sunday 17 January 2016 21:48:48 Bob Holtzman wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 03:59:57PM +0200, Moreanu Robert - Nicolae wrote:
> > hi
> > i'm looking to resolve this problem when I want to install debian 8.2 or
> > 8.1. I receive this message after it's take to Grub install
> >
> > " the 'grub-pc' package failed to install into /target/ "
> > after the operation of clean up on installing, i have a failed
> > operations.
> >
> > i make the install of debian 8.2.0 or 8.1.0 from a dvd boot
> >
> > robert, waiting for your response
>
> Just how the hell many threads do you plan on hijacking!?

Robert -

You posted the same basic message three times in an hour to three different
threads, two of them hijacked.

Do please give people time to answer before posting again.  And you will get
more help if you start a thread initially, as you did, then stick to it.  But
don't re-post at 12:53:19, then 13:33:05 then 13:59:07 (times as recorded in
GMT by my email client), if you want to get people to help rather than just
annoy them.

Lisi