Re: Mounting a Windows Share

hi
i'm looking to resolve this problem when I want to install debian 8.2 or 8.1. I receive this message after it's take to Grub install

" the 'grub-pc' package failed to install into /target/ "
after the operation of clean up on installing, i have a failed operations.

i make the install of debian 8.2.0 or 8.1.0 from a dvd boot

robert, waiting for your response

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 3:49 PM, emmanuel segura <emi2fast@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry,

The problem was solved using sec=ntlm