Re: DVI swtch is not working with Debian 8.0

> On Jan 10, 2016, at 12:24 PM, German <gentgerman@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes, this is very interesting and very frustrating.

I've seen BIOSes that shut things down if they don't see a monitor or keyboard of even just a mouse. Your problem isn't Linux, I think, because I've got several Linux servers running happily with a DVI. I've had 2 different DVIs with nary a hint of trouble on Dell and SuperMicro server hardware.

> Didn't try Windows yet.

If that works, look at the DVI. Or maybe W is doing odd things to the BIOS...

--
Glenn English