Re: DVI swtch is not working with Debian 8.0

On 10/01/16 01:47 AM, German wrote:
Hi list,

I recently bought this DVI KVM switch:
http://en.mt-viki.com/product/KVM/usbkvm_dvi/2014/0712/577.html

It claims to support linux and from what I understand it is hardware
switch, so it should work. It isn't. To be specific, mouse and keyboard
don't work. Both mouse and keyboard works in BIOS though through the
switch. I wonder if anyone has any ideas what's the problem might be.
Thank you.

I'm assuming that both keyboard and mouse work when plugged directly into the box you want to control.

What happens if you unplug the keyboard or mouse cable from the box you are trying to control, then plug it back in?