Re: Still Can't Mount Windows Share

Mea culpa. I didn't read far enough down the page.

After trying `vers=2.1', now I get error 13, permission denied.
Getting closer. Now it's probably a username or password problem, but
the Windows account has no password. I suppose if I must put one on,
in order to make this work, I will, but having Windows automatically
log me in and restart all the applications I normally run after reboot
is important enough to me not to.