Re: Gnome Terminal only opens on Xorg screen 0

* On 2016 08 Jan 10:48 -0600, Sven Arvidsson wrote:
> Not sure what's going on.
>
> I tried by running an extra X server with Xephyr. No problem launching
> gnome-terminal there by using --display (with no other g-t-s running)
> or by launching gnome-terminal from an xterm inside Xephyr.

A difference is that I am not using Xephyr and so no extran X server.
Instead I am using Zaphod heads mode.  I will check again when I get
home with the --display option.  I seem to recall that did not make any
difference.

After an update this morning with a kernel security update I tried it
again after the reboot and still the same result.

- Nate