Re: Audio and HDMI port not working on Jessie

Giuseppe Longo wrote:

>> On Mon, Jan 04, 2016 at 05:48:02PM +0100, Giuseppe Longo wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm almost sure that my laptop have an hybrid card, I've already found
>>> this solution on google
>>
>> For the archives, it would be nice to know what the solution is.
>>

> Unfortunally, I didn't found a solution that works on Jessie.

I recall an advise to disable this in the bios, so linux finds the normal
audio first - at least for my Dell e5440
You could try also the latest kernel 4.3.3 or something alike.

00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation Haswell-ULT DRAM Controller (rev 0b)
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Haswell-ULT Integrated
Graphics Controller (rev 0b)
00:03.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation Haswell-ULT HD Audio Controller (rev
0b)

00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 8 Series HD Audio Controller (rev
04)

Bios is Dell A10