Re: wget log from Jigdo

On Thursday 07 January 2016 12:36:25 Steve Matzura wrote:
> Lisi,
>
> On Thu, 7 Jan 2016 11:04:33 +0000, you wrote:
> >I don't know how difficult it would be for you, but would it be possible
> > for you to split your text up a bit?
>
> Split it up? I don't know what you mean.

Put some paragraphs in.  Let in some air.  Your text is just one big block
with no gaps, which is very difficult for me to read.  I'll ask my blind
friend how he how does it - and how to explain so that you will understand.
Since you can't see anyway, you obviously don't know what an unbroken block
of text looks like.

I'll ask Mike and get back to you.

Lisi