Re: Installing Debian os

I faced some problem, and saw the solution on some systems as mentioned in above mails about choosing the EFI boot or Legacy options as Grub does not displays Windows EFI options. Not much idea.
However, I found one link that might help you : https://wiki.debian.org/DualBoot/Windows10

Good luck!

Regards
Himanshu Shekhar