Re: systemd and variable network (help needed)

Brian wrote:

> Did journalctl have anything to say on this?

I don't know - the home dir was not mounted - so I would expect my scripts
either did not execute at all or something went wrong, because they relay
on init services - perhaps this could be the reason.

However after I upgraded to jessie, there was no time to sit down and read
about systemd ... and back then I did not know it is logging in the
nirvana.

I simply followed this article:
http://without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/How_to_remove_systemd_from_a_Debian_jessie/sid_installation

But recently I started testing (more time) and found out some components are
bound to systemd (bluemon) thus looking for a way to make all right.

It seems systemd is inevitable ATM

thanks in advance

regards