Re: sexist content in the package openclipart2-png

On Wed, Jan 06, 2016 at 11:00:48AM +0100, Mart van de Wege wrote:
> Anders Andersson <pipatron@gmail.com> writes:
> > Hopefully no one will have to determine if a package is "child-safe"
> > before accepting it into Debian. That would be a big can of worms to
> > open.
>
> But we already do so. The fortunes package

The fortunes-off package is in Debian, and so was accepted. I have not
seen anyone seriously suggest that the clipart in question is removed
from Debian outright: the discussion seems to be around adding
categorisation, which IMHO would be useful for many more reasons than
just addressing this issue.

--
Jonathan Dowland