Re: sexist content in the package openclipart2-png

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 10:10 PM, Thomas Schmitt <scdbackup@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Fernando Arenas wrote:
>> have found in a package called
>> openclipart2 clipsarts clearly sexist content in which women are presented
>> as sex objects.
>
> I had a look at
>   https://sources.debian.net/src/openclipart2/2.0%2Bdfsg-1/clipart/

I'm wondering whether you based your opinions on the low-resolution
thumbnails in the png directory there, or whether were able to display
the vector files in the svg directory.

> [...]

Responding to the rest of your comments and keeping it sort-of
on-topic to the lists will take some time I don't have, and some
off-topic thinking that would belong more in my blog, so I'll refrain
for now.

--
Joel Rees

Be careful when you look at conspiracy.
Arm yourself with knowledge of yourself, as well:
http://reiisi.blogspot.jp/2011/10/conspiracy-theories.html