Re: vivaldi?

On Sunday 03 January 2016 19:00:10 John Hasler wrote:

> Lisi writes:
> > Had you thought of actually installing Iceweasel from the
> > repositories?  You might find it worked better, as well as updating
> > better.
>
> It works fine for me.  Has for years.

I nuked all the gnash and lightspark stuff, then reinstalled iceweasel.
Some of the flash interference is still there, but when I click on the
allow, every site but one worked.

I am still getting the request entity too big errors from cbsnews, but
the rest seems to be working generally better.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)