Re: vivaldi?

Hi Gene, all,
I think Gene should be handled with respect and patience

> Comments please, and what browser are you all using that doesn't hassle
> the user to death, it Just Works, like firefox did 3 years ago.

The popup you see is because your flashplayer (plugin) is outdated. Whenever
you update it, the pop up goes away until the next update is released. This
happens for good or bad very often recently - 3-4 times a year.

But the installation of the flash plugin is not that complicated. At least
you know how one works with a console (there is install script you run via
sudo)

The other thing I'm doing is using the latest version of firefox and not
icew. But this comes to personal preference.
I do not like chrome, though it is not bad. I do not like it because it
comes from google.

regards