MATE 1.12 uploaded to unstable aka sid

  and i wanted to see how it looked and felt and if
anything changed.  so i took a chance and updated my
MATE packages to the new versions.

  so far with my initial testing the desktop looks
the same with some improvements in the icons and a
few other things, but mostly it is working fine.
no crashes as of yet.  i've not used all the various
chunks yet either - so buyer beware!  :)

  kudoes and thank you to the DDs and other helpers
who put this together for Debian!

  the persistent warning that's been going on for a
while and showing up in the error logs is still there.
it's only a warning, but as of yet i don't know how
to fix it or even what applet it is referring to:

  org.mate.panel.applet.WnckletFactory[1239]: ** (wnck-applet:1275): WARNING **: Failed to get pixmap 14682869,1667,

  google has not provided any more details either.

  songbird