Re: vivaldi?

On Sunday 03 January 2016 15:02:59 Gene Heskett wrote:
> So I installed googles chromium,

Which?  Google Chrome or chromium (debian package).

> but it crashes and you have to use the
> reload button, hundreds of times a day.

> Does anyone have a clue what that is all about?  googles idea of an
> easter egg that disappears if you register chromium which I assume turns
> it into chrome?

 No, they are not the same thing.  There is chromium, which is a Debian
package and Open Source, and Google Chrome, which is proprietary and Just
Works (most of the time).

> Comments please, and what browser are you all using that doesn't hassle
> the user to death, it Just Works, like firefox did 3 years ago.

I find that Flash on Iceweasel and Google Chrome both work on Wheezy for
almost everything.  I don't use Iceweasel a lot because of all the security
issues.

Lisi