Re: sound stops working

On Saturday 02 January 2016 07:59:01 Staszek wrote:
> Sometimes it works, but usually it doesn't. I also sometimes have sound
> in my headphones, but not in my laptop's built-in speakers. What is
> going on here?

Some laptops turn the sound down automatically when headphones/earphones are
plugged in and fail to turn it back up when they are unplugged.  So the sound
is working, but is so quiet it can't be heard.  You could Google on your
laptop and see whether that might be the case, and if so what to do about it.

Lisi