Re: RIP and Thank You.

On 12/31/2015 08:48 AM, Cindy-Sue Causey wrote:

Everyone, please be safe out there.. Talk to people. Let them know
what's going on in your Life. I'm spending a SERIOUS amount of time
today kicking myself for having never even thought to track Ian down
and follow his musings because of his direct impact on my ability to
be able to keep up with the rest of you all...

Cindy.....

Just like you Cindy, it never occurred to me that Ian would feel he had no one he could talk too, Ian and I where mutual friends, but we never talked, it just never occurred to me..this is so sad..

To you developers out there I challenge you to keep "Ian's Dream" alive, simple and modular as you go, I have no need for a corporate system or auto statistic gathers and updater's running in the background on my system.

Happy New Year to you all and may it be your best year ever,
James R. Johnson
--
Debian Jessie - KDE 4.14.2  - EXT4 - AMD64 at sda10
Registered Linux User #380263