Re: sexist content in the package openclipart2-png

On 01/01/2016 05:51 PM, Charlie wrote:
On Fri, 01 Jan 2016 22:22:13 +0100 deloptes sent:

The only solution in my opinion is to explain and give a good example
to the children for what is good and what is bad. Once they know it,
they do not forget.

How often do the children see the worst sexism and other iniquities in
their home, where they are not recognised by the perpetrators?

The DOJ stats claim about 90% of all offenses to children are committed by parents, family or friends of family.

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html