Re: sexist content in the package openclipart2-png

On Fri, 01 Jan 2016 22:22:13 +0100 deloptes sent:

> The only solution in my opinion is to explain and give a good example
> to the children for what is good and what is bad. Once they know it,
> they do not forget.

How often do the children see the worst sexism and other iniquities in
their home, where they are not recognised by the perpetrators?

Charlie

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but religiously
	follows the new. ....Henry David Thoreau

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.