mencoder - Skipped and duplicate frames when recording from TV

I use Squeeze on this machine. It has TV card:
Conexant Systems, Inc. CX23880/1/2/3 PCI Video and Audio Decoder

When recording from this TV card with mencoder, every 0.15s on average,
a message is output from mencoder:

1 duplicate frame(s)!

or

Skipping frame!

When playing recorded file, picture and sound are very loosely
synchronized.

Everything worked fine until I reinstalled system. After that, I tried
to change relevant packages' versions hoping that will resolve the
issue, but it didn't.

Regards